PSI's Annual Crawfish Boil - 2021 edition
Come enjoy some crawfish and (hopefully) sunshine at the Schoppe's home in Leander!
See more details on our Facebook page. Or download the event flyer. Photos will be posted here and on our FB page after the event!
A few thoughts about infectious disease...
- If you're sick, you should stay home. I know your mama taught you to share, but...we'd rather not!
- Your immune system is your friend. Feed it vitamin D, vitamin C, quercetin and zinc, N-Acetyl cysteine (NAC), anti-oxidants, and other good stuff.
- Pro tip: if you can't get your hands on hydroxycloroquine, try a half pound of crawfish with some home brew as a prophylaxis. You're welcome.
- Sunlight is the best disinfectant. And also a great source of vitamin D! I wonder if that has something to do with why "flu season" is in the winter...
- If you believe you're at high risk for negative outcomes, you might choose to limit your exposure to large gatherings. And we respect that. We promise to post lots of pics!
- Some good reading on the topic of infectious disease responses.
- We are not doctors and nothing you read here should be construed as medical advice. Talk to your doctor for that stuff.